How to make a complaint

Outlines the process for lodging a complaint.

To make a complaint, you can contact us via email or post:

If you are experiencing any issues, we will do our best to resolve things immediately (or within 2 business days if you write to us by post). If we can’t resolve your issue on the spot, we’ll give you an expected time frame for a resolution and keep you informed of our progress.

If you’re still dissatisfied with the overall result and you’ve given us an opportunity to resolve your complaint, you may contact the Energy & Water Ombudsman. Contact details are below:


Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW

Reply Paid 86550, Sydney South NSW 1234

Free Phone: 1800 246 545

Free Fax: 1800 812 291


Energy and Water Ombudsman Queensland

PO Box 3640, South Brisbane QLD 4101

Free Phone: 1800 662 837

Fax: (07) 3087 9477


Energy and Water Ombudsman Victoria

Reply Paid 469 Melbourne VIC 8060

Free Phone: 1800 500 509

Free Fax: 1800 500 549

South Australia

Energy & Water Ombudsman

GPO Box 2947 Adelaide SA 5001

Free Phone: 1800 665 565


By providing us feedback, you help improve our service.

You can also view our Standard Complaints & Dispute Resolution Procedures.

For an interpreter, please call 131 450.


إذا كنت بحاجة إلى مترجم، يرجى الاتصال ﺒ

Nếu quý vị cần thông dịch viên, xin hãy gọi

For hearing or speech impairment assistance, please call 133 677.